Japan Rail Pass (JR Pass) Online Booking
① Seat Class and Length ⇒ ②Passenger Details ⇒ ③Payment Details ⇒ ④Check your booking ⇒ ⑤Booking Completion
Conditions for Purchase
- Below are the conditions for being able to purchase the JR Pass The detail of purchease qualification (another window)
- You are a foreign tourist visiting Japan from abroad for sight-seeing, under the entry status of "temporary visitor"
- * A dual national need to be qualified as a foreign tourist. So, you must have a "temprally visitor" stamp on one of other passports than Japanese one.
- You are a Japanese national living in a foreign country with a permanent visa (except a passport) of that country
- You are married to a non-Japanese residing in a country other than Japan
- * If you have purchased an exchange order but are not eligiable, you can get a refund minus a refund fee
- Child fare can be appliied depending on the issue date of the JR Pass Exchange Order.
- If aged 11 or under, child rate applies
- If aged 5 or under, no pass is needed.
- In the case of 1 adult and 2 or more children aged 5 or under, child rate will apply to only one child, and adult rate will apply to others.
- Online line booking is available Monday - Fridays, except on holidays
* All the personal information provided here will not be passed to any third party.
* AWL Travel's secure server is used for these online pages.
* All the data sent will be encrypted with the security of SSL technology.